Bewick Gardens, Chichester

21
Bewick Gardens
Chichester
PO19 6FS
£149,000

CALL: 01243 816 666

Pin

A well appointed ground floor flat standing in a very convenient position within walking distance of the city centre and St Richards Hospital. It presents an opportunity for someone with a local connection to buy a 70% share, the remaining 30% is owned by Chichester District Council, no rent is paid on this share.

Entrance hall | Sitting/dining room | Kitchen | Two bedrooms | Shower room | Allocated parking

Location
Bewick Gardens is well located within walking distance of Chichester City centre and all the facilities including shops, bars and restaurants, Chichester Festival Theatre and mainline railway station with services to London Victoria. Just a short drive to the north is Goodwood and The Downs with sporting and other events, whilst to the south are sandy beaches in Witterings and sailing from Itchenor and Birdham.

Entrance hall

Sitting / Dining room 4.90m x 3.20m (16’1 x 10’6)

Kitchen / Breakfast room 3.91m x 3.25m (12’10 x 10’8)

Bedroom one 4.22m x 2.95m (13’10 x 9’8)

Bedroom two 3.05m x 2.26m (10’0 x 7’5)

Shower room

Outside
There are well-kept communal gardens surrounding the property, storage cupboard and an allocated parking space in addition to visitor parking.

Service charge
£1,429.45 from 1st March 2021 – 28th February 2022

Ground rent
£100 per annum

A person with a local connection
1. Lives within Chichester District or;
2. Is permanently employed in Chichester District or;
3. Within last two years lived within Chichester District but was forced to move away due to lack of affordable housing or;
4. Has a family member (as defined in section 186 of the Housing Act 1985) who is an existing resident of Chichester District and;
Is not easily able to compete in the open market for housing accommodation within the Chichester District and/or Is a first time buyer.

NB. the remaining 30% of the property is owned by Chichester District Council but there is no rent payable on this.

Tenure
Leasehold with 125 years from 2001

Council tax band
B

General remarks
To view please telephone us on 01243 816666 to make an appointment.

Note
We have not tested any systems or appliances and no warranty as to condition or suitability is confirmed or implied. All measurements are approximate.

Our services
If you would like advice to the value of your house or independent mortgage advice, please contact us on 01243 816666.

Go to Top