(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.data-privacy-src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-62868985-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');

Search

house-end-terrace

Properties

Sort By:  
4 Bed House - End Terrace 
SSTC

St. Agnes Place, Chichester

Guide Price £850,000

A modern and well-presented end-terrace townhouse with an enclosed west facing garden, allocated parking and a garage, set within Chichester’s city centre.

NO ONWARD CHAIN

Entrance hall | Sitting/dining kitchen | WC | First floor lounge | Four bedrooms | En suite bathroom | Family bathroom | Shower room | Gas central heating | Double glazing

Westerly facing garden | Garage | Allocated parking

More Details

3 Bed House - End Terrace 
For Sale

Ormonde Avenue, Chichester,

£425,000

A well appointed and extended end of terrace house, standing in this very popular and convenient position within walking distance of the city centre.

NO ONWARD CHAIN

Entrance hall | Open plan sitting room | Kitchen/Dining room | Utility | WC | Landing | Three bedrooms | Bathroom | Gas central heating | Double glazing

Off-road parking for two cars | Good size rear garden

More Details

2 Bed House - End Terrace 
SSTC

Friary Lane, Chichester

Guide Price £420,000

A rare and unique opportunity to purchase an historic cottage within the heart of Chichester’s vibrant and popular city centre.

Sitting room | Dining room | Kitchen | Two bedrooms | Shower room

Courtyard garden | Brick-built sheds | Lean-to

More Details

2 Bed House - End Terrace 
For Sale

Grove Road, Chichester

Guide Price £415,000

An attractive and recently updated two double bedroom cottage with a south facing garden and a detached home office/studio, located on a popular road, a short distance to the south of Chichester’s historic city centre.

Porch | Sitting room | Dining room | Downstairs WC | Kitchen | Master bedroom with a dressing room and en-suite | Double bedroom with en-suite | Loft room

Detached garden office | South facing rear garden

More Details

3 Bed House - End Terrace 
SSTC

Hangar Drive, Tangmere, Chichester

Guide Price £325,000

A modern and well-presented three bedroom end-terrace house with an enclosed rear garden and two allocated parking bays, located within the semi-rural village of Tangmere.

NO ONWARD CHAIN

Entrance hall | Kitchen | WC | Sitting/Dining room | Three bedrooms | En suite shower room | Bathroom | Gas central heating | Double glazing
Allocated parking | Rear garden

More Details

2 Bed House - End Terrace 
For Sale

St James` Square, Chichester

Guide Price £315,000

A recently updated two bedroom end terrace house with a good sized rear garden.

NO ONWARD CHAIN

Entrance hall | Sitting room | Kitchen/Dining room | Two bedrooms | Shower room | Gas central heating | Double glazing

Front and rear gardens | On street parking

More Details

2 Bed House - End Terrace 
SSTC

Mere Close, Bracklesham Bay

Guide Price £310,000

A well-presented and light two bedroom end of terrace house with a delightful rear garden, located at the end of a quiet close, overlooking a green within the seaside village of Bracklesham Bay.

Porch | Entrance hall | Kitchen | Sitting room | Downstairs WC | Landing | Two bedrooms | Bathroom | Gas central heating | Double glazing

Rear garden | Non-allocated off-road parking

More Details

3 Bed House - End Terrace 
SSTC

Little Breach, Chichester

Offers In Excess Of £300,000

An extended and light 3-bedroom end terrace house with an enclosed rear garden and a garage, quietly located on a popular road just to the north of Chichester’s city centre with good local schools close by.

Entrance lobby | Sitting room | Dining room | Kitchen | Wet room | Downstairs WC | Three bedrooms | Family bathroom

Rear garden | Storage cupboard | Garage

More Details

2 Bed House - End Terrace 
For Sale

Maddoxwood, Chichester

£290,000

A recently built end of terrace house, situated in a very sought after location of Summerdale, offered for sale at 70% of the open market value (there is no rent payable on the remaining 30%).

Entrance lobby | Downstairs WC | Living/Dining kitchen | Landing | Two bedrooms | En suite shower room | Bathroom | Gas central heating | Double glazing

Rear garden | Two allocated parking spaces

More Details

Go to Top